Sign in to follow this  
buildingsleeper2

welcome to lonewolf performance

Most poeple have found used ones for a good price. I know I got mine for like 100 bucks IIRC. You know.... livewire003 for sure has a set cuz I fixed his "more then normal" modded ones for him, so I assume he still has his stock set. I will hit him up on FB...

Got this from livewire003 on FB, he keeps it with it way more then I do...

There are a couple guys on facebook doing it, Anthony Porting Reyez and Mark Peterson
Don't have experience with either one though

It looks like no he doesn't. No response from him, so far. With the little bit of research I've done, there is Mir Performance in Toronto Canada which is very pricey. Also two different guys on Cyclone Mustang Tech (Facebook page). It seems the better of the 2 is "Anthony Porting Reyes". Cost is $330 total, he keeps several cores on the shelf so turn around is quick, the charge is an extra $140 if you want to keep your original manifold after swapping out the new one from him. I think that's the way I'm going, haven't found a better option yet. 

• Like 1

Ouch David Dunce! That hurt just a little, Haha!

I've graduated from" that girl with the advanctrac thing going on", to  "what's her face on FFM..."

I just ordered them David thanks, used Facebook pay for $330. I'll let all you other nameless bums on here know how they turn out!!

• Like 2

Lol. This is the ffm I remember right here Hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Are there any videos still around for how to install the manifolds? Seems like there were several manuals and videos before.

Are there any videos still around for how to install the manifolds? Seems like there were several manuals and videos before.

I hate everything about TB Built, and I didn’t watch this myself, but I bet it’s a decent overview.

Didn’t watch his either but may be helpful

I looked for the good ol OG video and can’t seem to find it. I’m sure it’s around, but man that was years ago now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk