I have not, but I haven't heard anything about diff leaks in a while. It seemed to fix my issues, I actually relocated it to my diff cover, I got a GT500/boss 302 cover with the bleed port at the top of the cover, seems to be working great.

Hopefully Grimace chimes in as he will likely know more than I.

I just did a diff gear oil change and my mechanic said: All looked normal. I have a 2016 base GT w/3.55:1 gear. I am a medical tech and run thru 6 counties from Victoria, to Hallettsville to Shiner, even to Edna. Welcome to the forum from the coastal bend area near Port Lavaca,Tx.  Time for flounder fishing, huh? I am at 49,000 miles.

I seriously doubt you need to replace the entire axle because of the vent leaking. It's usually too minor to really worry about anyway. Mine is still original at 65k miles and if I were going to worry about it I would just upgrade the diff cover with a vented one and cap off the original vent.

• Like 1

After mine took out the pinion seal, I gutted the rubber flange in the axle vent and relocated it to the top of my finned diff cover to protect it. Solved my issue with leaking out the vent now that it's always venting instead of when sufficient pressure is there.