Sign in to follow this  
Grimace427

SOLD: Aimpoint Comp M4

Hey guys, I'm helping a friend of mine sell his Aimpoint Comp M4 brand new in box. He also has an ACOG but I am hoping to buy that so the Aimpoint needs to go first. I have a few other buddies interested as well so it won't be around forever.

Priced to sell quick: $550 shipped to the lower 48, $500 local pickup.

http://www.aimpoint.com/products/all-products/product-singleview/product/CompM4/

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/971768/aimpoint-compm4-official-us-army-m68cco-red-dot-sight-30mm-tube-1x-2-moa-dot-with-picatinny-style-mount-matte

971768.jpg

Ow, good optics are so dammed pricy. For $125-150 more I can get a base 5.56 rifle.

or a nice condition russian 91/30 mosin nagant sniper with clear optics. I really need an affordable range finder.I'm going to start practicing with my 91/30 sniper out to 900 meters.

Ow, good optics are so dammed pricy. For $125-150 more I can get a base 5.56 rifle.

The ACOG he is also trying to sell retails for $1200 so I know the feeling. I really want that one but this Aimpoint needs to sell before we can negotiate an agreeable price.

Gun collecting is like modding. Once you start, it's hard to stop. I purposely have avoided getting a 5.56 since you legally can't hunt with it. Love my Mini-30 though. I switched the stock out to an Archangel Sparta.

I've gotta finish one project before I start another. :Big Grin:

Took some photos of everything included as well as some of it mounted on my AR.

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

This one shows the glare protection shield. Sunlight or other ambient light will not reflect off the front of the lens giving away your position. In military use this is invaluable.

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

Damn that's sweet. Can't justify putting it on my m&p15-22 though and need magnification for my mini30. I've been fantasizing of trading my Mossberg shotty for a UTA15.

Damn that's sweet. Can't justify putting it on my m&p15-22 though and need magnification for my mini30. I've been fantasizing of trading my Mossberg shotty for a UTA15.

Have you seen the Aimpoint magnifier with LaRue pivot mount? Total investment for both would still be less than an ACOG. I might consider $500 shipped.

http://www.laruetactical.com/aimpoint-3x-magnifier-larue-tactical-qd-pivot-mount

You and me both. I had been drooling over this CompM4 and the ACOG for a year before I took up the offer and bought both. I only did it because I thought I could sell one and not be so broke.

I've tried that a couple times and did not have much luck. I hope you are more fortunate than me. Have you tried armslist? I'm guessing you've already posted on Craigslist.

I'd also post in the Fayetteville, NC section. A lot of Army guys there and they buy up everything quality. I got most of my magpul stuff practically new from guys upgrading to improved accessories.

Awesome I will look into those! I have not posted on craigslist because I'd like to sell to a friend first. I'll take a hit on the price if I don't have to worry about being scammed from a stranger.

I've had them for about a month but have only been using word of mouth before going online. There are several people interested but don't have the funds. I'm in Northern VA.

Oh and try horsepowerjunkies too.

HPJ has a minimum post count before you can post in the classified sections.  I've been a member there for several years now.  It is a VERY 'clicky' site!!

It is clicky and they are quick to bash, but I've gotten some good deals out of there. Last thing I bought was Jason Bonham / Heart tickets for less than half list. Good thing because it really started raining so when Heart started doing slow mushy songs we left lol.

It is clicky and they are quick to bash, but I've gotten some good deals out of there. Last thing I bought was Jason Bonham / Heart tickets for less than half list. Good thing because it really started raining so when Heart started doing slow mushy songs we left lol.

I definitely agree with that!!

I have gotten a few good deals over there too.

Which model Mossberg? 500? Consider a trade?

Haha no I meant for the Aimpoint. If I had a UTAS I'd probably be at the range shooting it right now. Or the woods....

or a nice condition russian 91/30 mosin nagant sniper with clear optics. I really need an affordable range finder.I'm going to start practicing with my 91/30 sniper out to 900 meters.

The mosin nagants are amazing. And they're very cheap and bulk ammo is ridiculously cheap. But damn do they kick