Sign in to follow this  
burke985

Got a 2018 Mustang GT

Been a while since i last posted and long story short,  after i wrecked my 2012 GT I wound up getting a 2013 Boss. While I did like the boss and it was a beautiful car and pretty quick for the few mods I had on it, the faults of the S197 were still engraved in it's soul. Mainly the trans issues of lockout and shitty stock clutch and I really didn't feel like starting over there, chased all those demons on my 12 and wound up being all for nought. Honestly wtf was Ford thinking when they put that shitty setup in their dedicated track machine, and after many drugs i decided to get rid of it for a 2016 Tacoma.

Fast forward to after drug rehab, I came to my senses and hated the daily commute in the truck, was just too damn slow for me and ate gas like a f250 so I figured might as well get another mustang and the 18 came out at the perfect time for me to unload the truck. Bought this a few weeks ago it's a Base model Performance Pack M6. The auto is great and test drove a few A10s and manuals and actually got a ecoturd A10 as a loaner for a couple days and all I could do is Yawwwwwwwwwn. The A10 is amazing but not much of a thrill to drive daily. Some people like it and I'm not one of them, I like rowing gears, much more satisfying and I'm not trying to be the fastest there will always be someone faster so I went for the manual. Also got rid of my A6 15 the wife was driving if I wanted a max optioned auto I would have kept hers. Any how here's the new one I have a BDX, JLT CAI and already installed the resonator delete just waiting on AED to offer flex fuel tuning for it, should happen in a month or two can't wait. 

20180123_084450.jpg

20180123_084441.jpg

20180123_081654.jpg

• Like 2

Nice, black is stunning, manual would be ok, but I enjoy these paddles in my 6R80. tune and more already, I am envious, enjoy the ride! And here's to no drugs, just beer. Congrats.

• Like 1

Bout time you showed it off. ;)

I'm looking to do flex tuning myself.  If Shaun offers flex tuning too soon, I'm going to have to think about what I want to do, Lund or AED.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roanstang said:

Nice, black is stunning, manual would be ok, but I enjoy these paddles in my 6R80. tune and more already, I am envious, enjoy the ride! And here's to no drugs, just beer. Congrats.

Thanks lol, yeah my wife had an 15 A6 fully optioned was a pretty nice car all it had was a flex fuel tune and CAI. I was gonna keep it at first but decided to get the 18 after driving it and seeing how easy they are making big NA power with a few boltons. 

6 hours ago, Grimace427 said:

Prettyful!

Thanks!

4 hours ago, nastang87xx said:

Bout time you showed it off. ;)

I'm looking to do flex tuning myself.  If Shaun offers flex tuning too soon, I'm going to have to think about what I want to do, Lund or AED.

Lol...Shaun probably will be offering it in a month or so for the 18s. He is in the middle of getting his data for the A10 right now but will be getting a manual for his shop car, which is good for me 🤣. He does good work with the GT350s too you should check him out, I really don't know much about lund other than what's on social media and he can be a PIA to get a hold of for an update sometimes. 

Sweet ride! Really getting hard for me to resist an upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see you back.  Very nice upgrade.  I finally stopped at my dealer yesterday and looked at a 2018 Kona Blue GT.  I shouldn't have done that the force is getting very strong now.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, burke985 said:

He does good work with the GT350s too you should check him out, I really don't know much about lund other than what's on social media and he can be a PIA to get a hold of for an update sometimes. 

Yeah I'm actually discovering this...

That's very nice, I am not sure about everyone else but I like the changes in the front it makes it look very streamlined now with angled head lights and lower nose. 

Sorry to hear that you killed the beast. Although that is a pretty nice upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I really like those wheels

A racing team in Victoria,Tx. has two 18MY auto's in for "power adders", one will get twin turbo's the other supercharger. E85 for 1 as well. They put one already on the dyno, stock made 400Rwhp. Impressive indeed.