Sign in to follow this  
Roanstang

Coyote Red

In 2016 I sold my V6 and upgraded to the S 550 platform. This build has been cheaper until yesterday, than my S 197 Cyclone build.

Modding: UPR/BMR/SVE/J&M/AEM/Steeda to be continued. I am building a pony to represent my consultation firm.

20180201_111110.jpg

Thanks for the inquiry. It's an R/T car for my daily driving but to represent Custom Car Concepts I am following the carbon fiber dash theme and dark accents. I will order a wicker bill from ZL1 addons in carbon fiber for the rear spoiler and an ARP front splitter in carbon fiber wrap and the accent the pony darkly with tint and dark accents. I haven't finished the concept in my mind or on paper really yet as "Crisis after crisis" continue to take some of my mod money, head bonk!

I installed Redline hood struts to help with hood flutter on the hwy passing by semi's and will have Steeda delrin bushings installed Friday.

tn_20180526_090557.jpg

What a Friday, shop's only lift for installing Steeda bushings had a truck on it,Frick! So I try again this Friday. Saturday alignment.

I can only hope.

IMG_20180525_195800_852.jpg

Got the bushings in and an alignment. After the drop on progressives it really "hooks" now. Still waiting on Blistein rear shocks to go into production and researching 1-piece driveshafts for the next mods. Firehawk tires "bark" 2nd gear.

IMG_20180729_171400_811.jpg

• Like 1

Currently, I have 255/45/18 rear & 255/40/18's front to give the pony it's stance. A front splitter is now in order. Firestone Firehawks Indy 500.

Hood struts installed, Redline performance. Helps some with hood shutter on the coastal highway's. Changed the oil in my Mercury van. The mustang is next & I finally got a low profile jack.

IMG_20190319_083215_236.jpg

20180222_145740.jpg

Late April IRS return led to a very different purchase. I was trying to buy a 1 piece driveshaft from Shaftmasters, and my credit card was denied. I took this as a sign to reevaluate the course of action in my build. A Dr's appointment & $160.00 labs crushed my hopes of a 1 piece along with two $100.00 Wally World trips. But, I did make changing my own oil a reality with a Fumoto valve, low profile jack, & two jack stands also 6 qts. Castrol 5w30w w/ Lucas oil stabilizer. May brought SVE GT7 wheels on sale at LMR which I jumped on.

IMG_20190409_084349_764.jpg

I give you, weighing in at 25 lbs. The SVE GT7 19x10 w/ 285/35/19 Firehawk Indy 500 mounted yesterday before the actual race.Charlie approved too!

20190511_132935.jpg

• Like 2