• Announcements

• Unclenard

Site Upgrade   11/08/2017

The site will be continuing to get the look and feel adjusted since the upgrade.  If you have any suggestions please let me know.  In the top right is the link for "Unread Content".  Initially everything may be showing up and you will have to click the link for "Mark site read".
Sign in to follow this  
engineman115

2017 Wheels

Just bought a 2017 Mustang GT Premium with 20x9 wheels want to go 20x10 all the way around, wondering if that would be a problem in the front with clearance when turning wheel all the way to either side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just bought a 2017 Mustang GT Premium with 20x9 wheels want to go 20x10 all the way around, wondering if that would be a problem in the front with clearance when turning wheel all the way to either side.

Welcome to the forum! And that shouldn't be an issue, although I can't confirm 100%. I know you can go 19x11 square, so I can only assume 20x10 would work, just have to have the right offset. Hopefully someone else on here can say definitively.

My dads car rockin 19x11 out back and 19x10 up front (didn't want 11's up front, would tramline to hard for a DD....)

d8e14cf697e2ed28c46ed6171f8776f0.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum! And that shouldn't be an issue, although I can't confirm 100%. I know you can go 19x11 square, so I can only assume 20x10 would work, just have to have the right offset. Hopefully someone else on her can say definitively.

My dads car rockin 19x11 out back and 19x10 up front (didn't want 11's up front, would tramline to hard for a DD....)

d8e14cf697e2ed28c46ed6171f8776f0.jpg

Thanks for the info. Nice Mustang

Thanks. My dads pretty happy with it. I'm still rockin my 2012, and don't see myself upgrading for a long while lol. The s550's are sick cars tho!!

What wheels are you looking at?

Thanks. My dads pretty happy with it. I'm still rockin my 2012, and don't see myself upgrading for a long while lol. The s550's are sick cars tho!!

What wheels are you looking at?

something in a black 5 spoke not sure on the brand.

Welcome to the forums, you'll be fine on 10's & Forgeline has some nice "light" wheels. Cheers!

• Like 1

Lightweight wheels make lightweight wallets lol.

Makes your wallet faster, 2 tenths in the 1/4.
  • Like 3

Makes your wallet faster, 2 tenths in the 1/4.

Yeah sometimes my wallet runs away from me too.

• Like 3

Lightweight wheels make lightweight wallets....

...and BIG smiles!

Yeah, no issues w/ any curbs on the 2011 or 14. Out here there are people who can take off curb rash for about $50 a wheel. Hope I never need to use them. My goal parallel parking is to be within 18 inches of the curb (the law here), maximizing the tolerance before impact, lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk