Jump to content
Joenpb

National Mustang Day!

Recommended Posts

What a coincidence lol. I gave two of my work buddies canyon rips in the car, and both of them were very thoroughly impressed. Too funny. Randomly figured I should give em a drive since I talk about my car all the time at work (and one of the dudes has helped me work on the car many times, helped me custom fab up my oil cooler mount and helped with axle seals years ago) and since I am moving to the new job soon, figured they NEEDED a real ride haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

What a coincidence lol. I gave two of my work buddies canyon rips in the car, and both of them were very thoroughly impressed. Too funny. Randomly figured I should give em a drive since I talk about my car all the time at work (and one of the dudes has helped me work on the car many times, helped me custom fab up my oil cooler mount and helped with axle seals years ago) and since I am moving to the new job soon, figured they NEEDED a real ride haha.

If you didn't stomp on the brakes during the ride at least once then I'm disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stevethe11th said:

If you didn't stomp on the brakes during the ride at least once then I'm disappointed.

O no I did. I #sentit through a canyon. Full send, well, I only go about 85% on the street, but I went that full 85%. They were blown away.

 

One of em jokingly gives me shit all the time for it being a V6 not an 8, well after it he said he won't ever give me shit again, cuz it destroyed that canyon like he couldn't even believe. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

O no I did. I #sentit through a canyon. Full send, well, I only go about 85% on the street, but I went that full 85%. They were blown away.

 

One of em jokingly gives me shit all the time for it being a V6 not an 8, well after it he said he won't ever give me shit again, cuz it destroyed that canyon like he couldn't even believe. 

Lmao good. Teaching the haters that it's not "just a six banger"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No it's a Cyclone Mustang, raced in road circuit races by an Italian team who's name begins with a G if I recall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genvi or something. They run super six 3.9’s iirc. So cycles bore and stroked, ported heads, ITB’s (god I want those) and sequential gearboxes. I think they claim they are making damn near 430 HP which sounds fantastic lol.

So yea, totally viable motor!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LIGISTX said:

Genvi or something. They run super six 3.9’s iirc. So cycles bore and stroked, ported heads, ITB’s (god I want those) and sequential gearboxes. I think they claim they are making damn near 430 HP which sounds fantastic lol.

So yea, totally viable motor!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know ITB's even existed until you just mentioned them and now I don't know how I've lived so long not knowing...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2019 at 6:58 AM, Stevethe11th said:

I didn't know ITB's even existed until you just mentioned them and now I don't know how I've lived so long not knowing...

 

I hope you have a box of tissues ready when you see the price! Kits for the coyote and just insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
I hope you have a box of tissues ready when you see the price! Kits for the coyote and just insane.

Lol yea. I doubt anyone in America even has a ITB cyclone. I have only ever seen pix on the euro race cars. And I wouldn’t even know who would tune it over here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, LIGISTX said:


Lol yea. I doubt anyone in America even has a ITB cyclone. I have only ever seen pix on the euro race cars. And I wouldn’t even know who would tune it over here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MPT isn't too far from me. I wouldn't mind giving mine up for research ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MPT isn't too far from me. I wouldn't mind giving mine up for research


Dude if they said yes to that you would have to do it lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.