Joenpb

National Mustang Day!

What a coincidence lol. I gave two of my work buddies canyon rips in the car, and both of them were very thoroughly impressed. Too funny. Randomly figured I should give em a drive since I talk about my car all the time at work (and one of the dudes has helped me work on the car many times, helped me custom fab up my oil cooler mount and helped with axle seals years ago) and since I am moving to the new job soon, figured they NEEDED a real ride haha.

14 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

What a coincidence lol. I gave two of my work buddies canyon rips in the car, and both of them were very thoroughly impressed. Too funny. Randomly figured I should give em a drive since I talk about my car all the time at work (and one of the dudes has helped me work on the car many times, helped me custom fab up my oil cooler mount and helped with axle seals years ago) and since I am moving to the new job soon, figured they NEEDED a real ride haha.

If you didn't stomp on the brakes during the ride at least once then I'm disappointed.

10 minutes ago, Stevethe11th said:

If you didn't stomp on the brakes during the ride at least once then I'm disappointed.

O no I did. I #sentit through a canyon. Full send, well, I only go about 85% on the street, but I went that full 85%. They were blown away.

One of em jokingly gives me shit all the time for it being a V6 not an 8, well after it he said he won't ever give me shit again, cuz it destroyed that canyon like he couldn't even believe. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

O no I did. I #sentit through a canyon. Full send, well, I only go about 85% on the street, but I went that full 85%. They were blown away.

One of em jokingly gives me shit all the time for it being a V6 not an 8, well after it he said he won't ever give me shit again, cuz it destroyed that canyon like he couldn't even believe. 

Lmao good. Teaching the haters that it's not "just a six banger"

• Haha 1

No it's a Cyclone Mustang, raced in road circuit races by an Italian team who's name begins with a G if I recall.

Genvi or something. They run super six 3.9’s iirc. So cycles bore and stroked, ported heads, ITB’s (god I want those) and sequential gearboxes. I think they claim they are making damn near 430 HP which sounds fantastic lol.

So yea, totally viable motor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LIGISTX said:

Genvi or something. They run super six 3.9’s iirc. So cycles bore and stroked, ported heads, ITB’s (god I want those) and sequential gearboxes. I think they claim they are making damn near 430 HP which sounds fantastic lol.

So yea, totally viable motor!

I didn't know ITB's even existed until you just mentioned them and now I don't know how I've lived so long not knowing...

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 6:58 AM, Stevethe11th said:

I didn't know ITB's even existed until you just mentioned them and now I don't know how I've lived so long not knowing...

I hope you have a box of tissues ready when you see the price! Kits for the coyote and just insane.

I hope you have a box of tissues ready when you see the price! Kits for the coyote and just insane.

Lol yea. I doubt anyone in America even has a ITB cyclone. I have only ever seen pix on the euro race cars. And I wouldn’t even know who would tune it over here.

21 hours ago, LIGISTX said:

Lol yea. I doubt anyone in America even has a ITB cyclone. I have only ever seen pix on the euro race cars. And I wouldn’t even know who would tune it over here.

MPT isn't too far from me. I wouldn't mind giving mine up for research ;)

MPT isn't too far from me. I wouldn't mind giving mine up for research

Dude if they said yes to that you would have to do it lol.