Sign in to follow this  
Joenpb

SOLD - Steeda CAI for sale

I have a Steeda CAI I bought from Intense and never installed. It is in very good condition. The tubing diameter is slightly larger than the others & it is the 3.7L CAI that produces the most power, hence the only one needing a tune. I bought it a couple of years ago for $250 shipped, and would like to sell it for the same price since its been packed and stored in my house the last couple of years . American Muscle has it for $399. If interested PM me and I will send you my email addy for a Paypal transaction. Once I receive payment I will have the CAI shipped within 24-48 hrs.

gallery_14_24_145420_zpsg2lk4llq.jpg

Installed on Intense's 3.7L w/ BBK TB.

Thank you,

Joe

Good luck with the sale. Make sure to post up a photo of the kit itself along with the handwritten note with your name and price. I'm fairly sure the listing would pop up in a google search(Unclenard?) and not just seen by members here.

Will do, probably won't happen until Sunday though. I'm up to my chin with work at the office/home, thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.