Sign in to follow this  
jsimmonstx

Coming soon

On Friday night (the night those pics were taken), the car tried to die every time I came to a stop. I tore the carbs down on Saturday to establish what I had in the carb (jets, air bleeds, and power valve), and ended up bumping up the jets two sizes, and 1 full turn from zero on the mixture screws. It now runs like a top, and starts relatively easily. I went to a meet Saturday night, and Austin Cars & Coffee yesterday. Here are some pics and memes that resulted

I was in Austin this past weekend and ALMOST made it to C&C :( should have gone. Will you be there next time? I'd love to see this thing in person! I'm in Houston. 

I was in Austin this past weekend and ALMOST made it to C&C :( should have gone. Will you be there next time? I'd love to see this thing in person! I'm in Houston. 

It all depends on the weather, and if SWMBO assigns me honey-do's.

Your car ended up on Mustang Passion's Facebook page.  125K views!

Yeah - over 3200 shares as well - freaking amazing. :) 

• Like 1

Have you run the car hard at all or just cruising

Just cruising it for now. The tires are not up to the task of providing needed traction, but I'm about to order a set of drag radials.