Sign in to follow this  
LIGISTX

Starting to remember why I gave up on FB

Few months back after I decided I would give up entirely on the FB cyclone mustang page. To much negative behavior and it was no shit making me a more argumentative person.... Crazy I know. Trying to help to many people who are being told totally wrong info, anyway, I said screw it and bailed.

Starting to remember why...

post-1096-0-73302100-1478238856_thumb.png

post-1096-0-99130900-1478238869_thumb.png

post-1096-0-37083300-1478238882_thumb.png

I rarely used Facebook before but I uninstalled it from my phone yesterday.  I got tired of the notifications that it seems like no matter what I did kept popping up.  Also it was the biggest piece of bloatware on my phone.

• Like 3

I got off of that page some time ago.  Too much drama!  

One person in particular that was fairly new to the 3.7 scene acted like they knew everything and didn't want to give any credit to the guys that did the leg work and pushed the limits of the cars back when they first came out in 2011.  Nothing but an arrogant prick IMO.

I miss my car, but not that BS!!

• Like 1

I can probably guess who you are referring to z8th1s - Although that definition could fit several people on that page. One in particular though is a standout in the crowd.

• Like 1

I hate politics.  Nothing would make me happier than to see Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump executed, one squared in the back of the head each, without clemency in the streets of Washington.

I rarely used Facebook before but I uninstalled it from my phone yesterday. I got tired of the notifications that it seems like no matter what I did kept popping up. Also it was the biggest piece of bloatware on my phone.

I'm going to assume your on android? I have heard FB on android is almost literally bloatware. It eats battery like its its job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best thing that ever happened was me getting thrown out of the Cyclone tech group. It was just blowing my mind how they would shit all over everyone else's projects. There are a few shops that dominate that page and they have anointed themselves as the 3.7 gods. It's ridiculous at best most days and makes it easy to see why the outside world hates V6 owners.

• Like 2

I remember when you got booted. The nerve daring to question the gods!

And then to top it off, you were right with what you said!

• Like 2

I remember when you got booted. The nerve daring to question the gods!

And then to top it off, you were right with what you said!

That's why you have to stay away from that stupid "tech" side. It's AFM all over again.
  • Like 1

These forums can be "clickish", I don't pay much mind, I try not to offend, I don't give much advise, research is my goal. I upgraded to the S550 GT and haven't been very active on FB. Except for my Coastal Bend Cyclone page and Custom Car Concepts business pages, those I monitor.

I got kicked off of AFM just for joining here.  They didn't even give me a "banned" label.  There are a few people I've given a hard time to for being full of sh!t.  I would do the same and argue, but in all reality it's a total waste of time.  People hear what they want to hear....

• Like 2

David, try the "V6 Mustang Owners" group instead. The drama gets a much better ending...

Ahahahah. That basically just made my day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Looks like Cyclone stangs has been over run by AFM members lol

Dude, where you been bro?!?! And yea, I am basically 100% over FB mustang groups. Even corner ponies can be annoying, in a different way, but annoying still.

Life has been kicking my ass lately have had a lot going on, I am expecting my first child in May Haven't been much in the car scene anymore, just getting ready for the big change coming in my life

• Like 3

Life has been kicking my ass lately have had a lot going on, I am expecting my first child in May Haven't been much in the car scene anymore, just getting ready for the big change coming in my life

Congrats man, we're expecting our first in June. It's a big change but an exciting one.
  • Like 3

Congratulations -- new member of the pit crew!

• Like 2

Congrats on the baby! Maybe the little one can be faster than daddy!

• Like 3

Maybe the little one can be faster than daddy!

That wouldn't be hard.   :trololol-1:

Congrats man!  It will be fine, just enjoy the time while they are young.  It goes by a lot quicker than you think.

• Like 4