Sign in to follow this  
Roanstang

2016 GT Roanstang build

Well, I sold Blue Cyclone for $21,750.00 and bought a 300A plus 3.55:1 and custom ruby red paint with track apps and line-lock.

I'll work on sway bars and rear suspension 1st. Here comes Custom Car Concepts with the graphics this time around.post-929-0-72504900-1473503466_thumb.jpg

post-929-0-40336500-1473503418_thumb.jpg

I don't know where you found the sucker to give you almost 22k for your v6 but if you have another one send him my way. Love my car but I'd gladly part with it for 21-22k.

Enjoy the new ride.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I'm in accord...who did you give a blowjo-er, cast a spell on to give you that type of coin?????  Seriously, congrats.  That's amazing.

• Like 1

Considering my car was 23.5 out the door after tax and license brand new...... Seriously, how in the hell you did that is basically amazing.

Anyways, they are fun cars man! Enjoy it.

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Considering my car was 23.5 out the door after tax and license brand new...... Seriously, how in the hell you did that is basically amazing.

Anyways, they are fun cars man! Enjoy it.

I got my 13 with tech package otd for less than he sold his used for, it's crazy. I need to find a sucker like this.

I got my 13 with tech package otd for less than he sold his used for, it's crazy. I need to find a sucker like this.

Now I feel bad lol.

I couldn't sell someone a used 3.7 for that kind of money. That's absolutely raping them. They will be upside down forever. And I have to say the pink plate on the front end,,,,, is killing the entire look of the car.

• Like 1

I couldn't sell someone a used 3.7 for that kind of money. That's absolutely raping them. They will be upside down forever. And I have to say the pink plate on the front end,,,,, is killing the entire look of the car.

Oh in this forum alone I think this is the 8th thread that you have posted what you sold your car for. We get it.

I liked a post above I should not have, I did not rape anyone, the dealership I sold my used to will do that. I was upside down in  a 3 link V6, Salesman offered me a DIB with nav I could not afford, so to make the sale, they paid off Blue Cyclone and I got 72 months at Ford's 0% because my Credit Union refused to take on the new loan.

I got a military discount with my DD214 as proof of service. I am just happy to be out from under an "Upside down Loan" sorry I over posted and blew this out of the water.

I enjoy this culture, this forum has helped me to chase my dream job. This is a great Lifestyle, Hot Rods have been in my family's blood for years. It will be a long time before I post anything on FFM again, but you guys encourage and teach me so I'll keep trolling at least, I need help to make decisions concerning these ponies and you guys help, thanks. I hope this post clear's the air, I sure stunk it up.

Well, I forgot about my original "Project post", multi-tasking is "Kickin my Chicken". I'll let the Moderator's deal with this. Here's a picture of Coyote Red getting rocker panel graphic's. As an "Oldschool" guy I am using some decals to accent my rockers.

tn_20180206_151058.jpg

I'll be "hard put" to continue this modding, this last ZL1 addons took my desire away. A pro body shop Asst. Mgr. could not tell me how to operate a Nut rivet gun, I give up, I am sick of not being able to find techs to help my goals, the ones I had at least.

IMG_20180222_151454_226.jpg

This is the VFW in Port Lavaca,Tx. Really enjoying the ride after dropping Coyote Red on progressive springs, now for some Bilsteins.

IMG_20180303_121630_714.jpg

Wheels are MRR M600 style but carry the SVE brand caps. A $286.00 wheel on sale @LMR as SVE GT7's. They clear Brembo's is what sold me on these. Jacking rails from Steeda went on as well & a Fumoto oil drain plug. Now it's starting to look like a Custom Car.

20190928_100645.jpg

Retired on the bay here on the Texas coastal bend in 2 years, wow, it's so close I can taste it! Coyote Red has all new shoes now & lost 28 lbs + weight I lost previously w/ X-pipe ect. Going fishing is very rewarding this time of year.

20191003_094528.jpg