Sign in to follow this  
popeye

Data log

Yes-

Spelling is good, capitalization good, correct punctuation too. Nice work popeye! :whistle:

Haha, quite witty, from the one with titty
  • Like 1

Nice rhyming popeye! Got rhymes like a genius, from the one with a penis.

Omg,, I have been mightily outdone!
  • Like 3

WHAT IS FFM!?! Lol. I love this forum.

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk

A little zestier timing than mine.  Extremely clean RPM rise with time.   On the rollers?

I wonder if the sign definition for the VVT is the same exhaust and intake?  They're not quite mirror images of each other.

A little zestier timing than mine. Extremely clean RPM rise with time. On the rollers?

I wonder if the sign definition for the VVT is the same exhaust and intake? They're not quite mirror images of each other.

Pretty sure this was a street log. Don't think he has got to a dyno yet

Have 2 to 4 degrees of timing pulled on WOT. From what you have recorded, the long term fuel trims are about 1.1 so that means it's using 10% more fuel than it was tuned for if my memory serves?

A little zestier timing than mine. Extremely clean RPM rise with time. On the rollers?

I wonder if the sign definition for the VVT is the same exhaust and intake? They're not quite mirror images of each other.

It was on the street on a long up hill. The car is very linear once it's in song past 3500 It's killing me not knowing how strong it is.

Have 2 to 4 degrees of timing pulled on WOT. From what you have recorded, the long term fuel trims are about 1.1 so that means it's using 10% more fuel than it was tuned for if my memory serves?

Holy shit, 10% more fuel???? Wow. It feels extremely strong. I really hope I am on to something.

For comparison, with the ecoboost manifold log you sent me your long term fuel trims were 0.94 to 1.00, with this log you are at 1.10 to 1.12.  I'm not saying 10% more fuel, just stating that the long term fuel trims are different. :-p

• Like 1

For other comparison, my car on the stock tune had a long term trim of 23%. So, I don't think the car is getting 23% more fuel requirements over stock, but... That is almost 50% of what my car runs with a stock tune. So. I assume that means it does need a decent amount of tweaking as it is pulling in some serious air.

• Like 1

For comparison, with the ecoboost manifold log you sent me your long term fuel trims were 0.94 to 1.00, with this log you are at 1.10 to 1.12. I'm not saying 10% more fuel, just stating that the long term fuel trims are different. :-p

Ah,, ok. Well I'm hoping I hear something early tomorrow from MPT before I cross the gulf late in the afternoon then it's a 2 day wait. It's weird how much timing it's pulling though.
  • Like 1

All the tune needed was some minor tweaks, but the cat ran so damn good I didn't expect too many changes. It will be a long wait till the 29th when I am home. Immediately taking a road trip to philly, should be interesting to see my gas mileage.

• Like 1

No word on if it needed more fuel than any normal ported car would need? I was hoping mpt would say "your onto something" letting you know the car does look like it's making more power from fuel needs

I asked in multiple emails but have gotten no feedback as to that question. I may try and give them a phone call but so.sometimes they are overloaded and just get straight to the point on stuff unless you have them on the phone. I'm not too worried because the Dyno and a drag strip run will tell the real story. I'm just not setup for the drags at all.

• Like 2

I'll get an MPT tune soon myself as I've been using SCT 93 octane for a while now. I am setup for road course action as soon as I install better brakes. My 3.7 is as much fun as a 57 year old needs, probably 300 Hp at the rear wheels. I don't care for AutoX, but running these coastal Hwy's at 75 in Texas can be fun.