Sign in to follow this  
Unclenard

Spiders

Seems like spiders come up sometimes so thought I'd start a thread for all things spiders.

Indiana Mom Jumps From Moving Car After Seeing Spider, Causing Wreck and Injuring 9-Year-Old Son

spider-1024.jpg

A 9-year-old boy was injured in a car crash on Friday after his mother jumped out of the moving vehicle when she saw a spider on her shoulder.

The driver, Angela K. Kipp, 35, of Syracuse, Indiana, was backing out of her driveway with her 9-year-old son in the back seat when she jumped out of the moving car after seeing a spider on her shoulder, a Kosciusko County Sheriff's Department spokesperson told WANE.

Her son then climbed into the driver's seat and tried to step on the break, instead hitting the gas pedal. This sent the Dodge Avenger speeding backwards into a passing school bus.

There were no children on the school bus at the time of the crash and the driver was not injured, the sheriff's department said. The son was transported to a hospital with minor head injuries.

First Sgt. Chad Hill of the Kosciusko County Sheriff's Department told ABC News called the crash "completely unique" and "bizarre," adding, "it's incredible that it wasn't more tragic."

On Monday, Hill told the Associated Press that Kipp likely won't be charged.

I didn't take a photo of it but there was a half-dollar sized(it's body was about nickel-diameter) fat fucker on the right outer mirror of a car I was working on today. As much as I dislike arachna-fuckers I don't freak out at the mere sight of them, even if they were crawling on me.

• Like 1

If my dogs were in the car they'd probably start to bark at it and end up causing an accident themselves. Lulu would try to eat it.

A spider used to live in my driver side mirror, and whenever I tried to kill it, it would get behind the mirror somewhere that refused to get dead. I sprayed the shit out of it with water, raid, fuckign everything. It wouldn't die, eventually I saw it on the front side of the mirror after class.. that. shit. got. dead.

Regarding that article. I don't care if the mother is (what's the phobic for spiders called?) she should have put the car in park then jumped out, just saying. She put her kid in danger.

Now to teach the 9 year old which pedal is the brake and which one is the gas pedal.

• Like 1

A spider used to live in my driver side mirror, and whenever I tried to kill it, it would get behind the mirror somewhere that refused to get dead. I sprayed the shit out of it with water, raid, fuckign everything. It wouldn't die, eventually I saw it on the front side of the mirror after class.. that. shit. got. dead.

49Xh2zY.jpg

• Like 1

49Xh2zY.jpg

I would have walked to school if that was on my mirror. OMG. Fuck that.

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ha, that's what my Lab does when there's a fly in the house.

That's what Lulu does around other people and other dogs, right after she tries to rip their faces off that is.

Fuck that, 3 minutes is too long. I could have called Obama and gotten a missile strike faster.

They could have dropped a 500 pounder within about 3-4 feet of that sucker, easy.

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk