Sign in to follow this  
Phillip@LRS

LABOR DAY SALE

Enjoy the weekend and cash in on end of Summer Mustang deals during our 4-day Labor Day Sale Event! This massive sale will net you 10% off tons of 5.0 Resto & SVE Mustang restoration, performance, and styling parts + price drops on select featured items! 

11986565_10153574505669844_3020200894551

Hey Phillip, have you heard anything about any GT350 parts rolling out with the launch of the car?  For me, more specifically resonator delete and cat delete pipes, etc.

I really doubt Shelby parts will be out anytime before the car is, and likely for a few months after it's on the road.

Stop making it stupid loud!

Lol.  Try it.  Video it.  Post it.  Return to stock it.  SOmetimes I just like doing stuff for the sake of doing.

• Like 1

Would that be stackable with the forum discount? :Big Grin:

Sadly you cannot combine any other discounts.

Hey Phillip, have you heard anything about any GT350 parts rolling out with the launch of the car?  For me, more specifically resonator delete and cat delete pipes, etc.

GT350 parts won't be available till the vehicles become more popular. I know you can purchase certain things from Ford, but they cost an arm and leg.