Sign in to follow this  
Phillip@LRS

Save up to $200 on Select Wheel & Tire Kits

Limited time price drops on select Mustang wheel kits and wheel and tire kits. Browse the best quality and best looking wheels in the industry at the best prices! Find top brands such as SVE, Ford Racing Performance, Velgen, Rovos & more. Save $100, $150, Up to $200! 

Start Shopping: http://bit.ly/1LwmUGs

let-s-roll-august-2015_2759.jpg

I'd still love to know if the 19x10 Series 3 wheels fit on the front and rear square, and if not what it would take to make them fit. :cheers:

• Like 1

I'd still love to know if the 19x10 Series 3 wheels fit on the front and rear square, and if not what it would take to make them fit. :cheers:

Sounds like they should just send you a set for "test fitment" purposes.

• Like 2

We've asked them a thousand times if they fit and considering they refuse to answer I would say it's fairly evident they don't.

• Like 1

dying/frustrated.gif  lol. 

I've seen grimace asking about that fitment for a while too and have silently been waiting for the damn answer...

We've asked them a thousand times if they fit and considering they refuse to answer I would say it's fairly evident they don't.

It doesn't matter so much of they fit/don't fit right out of the box so long as we get an idea of what it would take to make them fit(spacers) or if the clearance is just a bit too tight for them to recommend for the casual modder

I just checked their website again and think the 19x10 may fit. 

Wheel Specs

Size: 19x10
Offset: +40mm
Backspacing: 7.07
Lip Size: 2.75"
Weight: 26.45lbs
Lug Pattern: 5x114.3

While researching, I found posts from guys running 19x10 on lowered cars (without coilovers) with +42 to +47 offsets who claim no rubbing.  I've seen 'other' racing wheels for sale at 18x10 that are listed as "will fit front and rear" w/ +41mm offset and 7.10 backspacing. 

Camber settings will probably be deciding factor?

(also answered my own dumb question re: wheel weight)

It doesn't matter so much of they fit/don't fit right out of the box so long as we get an idea of what it would take to make them fit(spacers) or if the clearance is just a bit too tight for them to recommend for the casual modder

Yes, but what i'm saying is if they're not answering it's likely not possible to make me fit.

I just checked their website again and think the 19x10 may fit. 

Wheel Specs

Size: 19x10

Offset: +40mm

Backspacing: 7.07

Lip Size: 2.75"

Weight: 26.45lbs

Lug Pattern: 5x114.3

While researching, I found posts from guys running 19x10 on lowered cars (without coilovers) with +42 to +47 offsets who claim no rubbing.  I've seen 'other' racing wheels for sale at 18x10 that are listed as "will fit front and rear" w/ +41mm offset and 7.10 backspacing. 

Camber settings will probably be deciding factor?

(also answered my own dumb question re: wheel weight)

Often shape and width of the spokes are the limiting factor. Also, lips make it much harder to clear brakes.

• Like 1

Yes, but what i'm saying is if they're not answering it's likely not possible to make me fit.

Often shape and width of the spokes are the limiting factor. Also, lips make it much harder to clear brakes.

I think they haven't responded simply because they haven't tried. Doesn't do any good to check then decline to share the info, most customers just don't care enough.

And yes offset is the least of fitment worries, getting the spokes to clear the big brakes is the key.

• Like 1

Sadly we still have not had a chance to mount a set up. However this is something we have seen done before on multiple mustangs with 19" and 20" wheels. We do not recommend doing it due to ride height and tire size issues that you may run into. If anyone has anymore questions feel free to shoot me a PM. 

^ Translation... it most likely works but we don't say its 100% because your setup or tire width may change that and don't want angry customers (which is perfectly reasonable, it's bad for business).

• Like 3

Sadly we still have not had a chance to mount a set up. However this is something we have seen done before on multiple mustangs with 19" and 20" wheels. We do not recommend doing it due to ride height and tire size issues that you may run into. If anyone has anymore questions feel free to shoot me a PM. 

Ride height? Tire size issues? What?

Phillip, I appreciate you guys sponsoring our little forum a ton, but please remember we're (mostly) enthusiasts here. 

Tire size issues? Ride height problems? Seriously? What's wrong with a 275/35/19 or 275/40/19 like eleventy billion Mustang owners already run on various 19x10 wheels...?

And yes offset is the least of fitment worries, getting the spokes to clear the big brakes is the key.

I haven't seen many complaints from V6 owners re: brake clearance so I'm just trying to see if the wheel would clear struts and fenders. 

Getting 10" wheels to fit up front is easy, it's usually caliper clearance that knocks off the 'rear fitment only' wheels from working.

^ Translation... it most likely works but we don't say its 100% because your setup or tire width may change that and don't want angry customers (which is perfectly reasonable, it's bad for business).

Ride height? Tire size issues? What?

Phillip, I appreciate you guys sponsoring our little forum a ton, but please remember we're (mostly) enthusiasts here. 

Tire size issues? Ride height problems? Seriously? What's wrong with a 275/35/19 or 275/40/19 like eleventy billion Mustang owners already run on various 19x10 wheels...?

Like @mariussvt stated above, we cannot be held accountable if it doesn't work on your set up. Feel free to run 10'' wheels up front, we have seen it more times than we can count. Personally I think it looks amazing when it is done right. Until we test it ourselves, we wont have a definite answer or a kit set up until we can make sure certain wheels fit. 

Like @mariussvt stated above, we cannot be held accountable if it doesn't work on your set up. Feel free to run 10'' wheels up front, we have seen it more times than we can count. Personally I think it looks amazing when it is done right. Until we test it ourselves, we wont have a definite answer or a kit set up until we can make sure certain wheels fit. 

And I appreciate that. Liability is so huge in today's day and age. All my point was is that saying it was due to ride height and tire size issues is not needed here...

I would really love to just order a wheel to test for the forum, not really sure I can swing that right now just for fun. Knowing me, if it does work I would end up ordering the entire set, then tires, then probably have to wash my car and shoot a million photos, then buy a new lens for my camera and shoot another million photos, then take Jessica out to a fancy dinner to calm her down over all the money I just spent, then realize I just spent too much money on dinner and and and and.............................oh god.

• Like 4