Sign in to follow this  
Phillip@LRS

BMR Suspension

BMR fabrication is one of the top manufacturers of Mustang suspension components that both improve performance and increase traction. With a full line of control arms, pan hard bars, shock tower braces, k-members, anti-roll bar kits, and drive shaft safety loops, you can have your Mustang handling better than ever.

bmr-brand-banners-august-2015_3178.jpg

• Like 3

I need to replace my LCAs and get a panhard bar still.  Plan on getting the BMR stuff when I do.

Not happy with the steeda lca's in your sig?

I think the bushings are shot and I want to get everything to the same brand.  I bought the Steeda ones at their store in south FL for a discount when I was down that way.  They have worked fine and look good though, well if I polished them up again.

My BMR rear suspension has been excellent! Would have done complete front and rear with all the front k-member and rad-support if I had the money.

• Like 1

My BMR rear suspension has been excellent! Would have done complete front and rear with all the front k-member and rad-support if I had the money.

Same here. What I do have of theirs I like really well. Springs, lca's & adj phb. Going to do relo's and adj uca & mount some time in the future.

Their lcas have been great in mine plus half the weight of the stockers just about.

When I was looking at phb,it was between bmr for the grease fittings and steeda because its super light. I ended up with the steeda for the weight savings. Bmr says their bar is 8lbs, I've seen the steeda listed as 4-6. Sure not a lot but every little bit helps.

I have BMR LCA's, and soon will have the new Watts Link and UCA adj. Next year I want to do the K member so I'll have "full suspension" upgrade. $$$ coming soon!