Sign in to follow this  
JasinEdward

JasinEdward's 2015

Well, she's home.  I'll have some better pics tomorrow.  The first impression I got was they did a damn fine job on this car.  There are so many options I'm getting used to.  Everytime I turn around, I find something else to fall in love with.  It is a crazy step up from a base model car.  I test drove it last week without the supercharger and was pretty impressed.  It was on par with my 2014, but smoother.  Now it's on a different level.  It just keeps pulling and pulling and pulling....

20150806_194411_zpsqyhlfnxc.jpg

20150801_164212_zpsvrcqdgkm.jpg

20150806_204636_zpsfyr6qw87.jpg

20150806_204721_zpsehdc8nmm.jpg

20150806_204732_zpsbte9l9la.jpg

20150806_205024_zpsdojpemn2.jpg

• Like 9

That's on the list!  My wife seems to think a red racing stripe is in order too....  I'm inclined to agree, but it may attract too much unwanted attention from the law....

That's on the list! My wife seems to think a red racing stripe is in order too.... I'm inclined to agree, but it may attract too much unwanted attention from the law....

The law can go, well, do that thing that people usually say after that first bit.

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Personally I would do a matte black with gunmetal grey accent stripe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I was rolling down the street the other day minding my own business when a black Challenger rolled up next to me. I saw the Hellcat emblem and got excited cause I've been wanting to see what these things will do compared to my car.

The first thing I noticed was how good the exhaust sounded.  I blipped the throttle a little to show him I was game.  He got on it real quick and pulled out about a car while I sat there spinning.  Once I hooked I began to reel him in (which I did not expect).  Once he noticed I was catching up he let off immediately with my bumper to his front fender (there was some traffic up ahead too).  I was hoping to get another shot, but he stayed in the traffic until he turned off about 2 miles later... One thing I learned is to NEVER give the Hellcat the hit....lol.

So right now this is a drivers race.... I can't wait to stage 2 next year!

• Like 3

So I was rolling down the street the other day minding my own business when a black Challenger rolled up next to me. I saw the Hellcat emblem and got excited cause I've been wanting to see what these things will do compared to my car.

The first thing I noticed was how good the exhaust sounded. I blipped the throttle a little to show him I was game. He got on it real quick and pulled out about a car while I sat there spinning. Once I hooked I began to reel him in (which I did not expect). Once he noticed I was catching up he let off immediately with my bumper to his front fender (there was some traffic up ahead too). I was hoping to get another shot, but he stayed in the traffic until he turned off about 2 miles later... One thing I learned is to NEVER give the Hellcat the hit....lol.

So right now this is a drivers race.... I can't wait to stage 2 next year!

This is why I'm telling my dad he needs 305's out back. With the cooler temps it's a smoke show even without a blower yet! Pirellis are horrible.

Super stoked to know you reeled in a kitty.

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Prior to my Mustangs the only experience I have ever had with Pirellis was that they came stock on our 83 Ferrari 308gtsi quatro... Since then I have always associated them with performance tires.  Now I despise them...  They have no business being on this car in stock form.  If they wanna keep up with the new Camaro they are going to need to start putting at LEAST a 9 inch wide wheel in the back with some 275 Michelins or Contis.....  That's a HUGE improvement....

• Like 2