Sign in to follow this  
Phillip@LRS

New SVE Caster Camber Plates (79-04)

Front-end alignment is a very important adjustment when it comes to the suspension on your 1979-2004 Mustang. If you're like most of us here, you know that it's hard to look at a Mustang that sits at its factory height. A lowered Mustang not only looks better but handles better for those tight turns out on the road. Unfortunately, when you lower you Mustang, there is not enough adjustment in the factory strut mounts alone to bring camber and caster back into the proper geometrical correction. That's why we are proud to offer our very own SVE Caster Camber Plates! 

11824976_606308402839977_920909121980731

Phillip slightly off topic but do you guys have IRS swap parts for Fox cars? Just planning ahead...

Also have you ever heard of someone doing a Termi IRS swap into a New Edge? I have this idea in my head where I would love to do a 3v + IRS swap into a New Edge body.

We currently do not have any swap parts of that nature. It is an almost direct bolt in from a Cobra. I am not to sure on what 3v you are referring to. The only other Mustang with an IRS other than a cobra is the S550(2015). 

Terminators were already new edge cars.

Terminators were '03-04, new edge was '99-04.

I should have stated the standard New Edge platform without the IRS.

I was on the crapper one day and thought of if it would be possible to do a 4.6L 3v into like an 01 - 04 base car with the Termi IRS.