Sign in to follow this  
2011fastford

tidal wave 3.7 on thatdudeinblue

^^ Pretty sure that guy was the first or 2nd running it.  While they do make the same power, I really like the positioning of the tidalwave kit over the procharger setup.

I MUST MEET HER lol. Seriously tho, I don't know many chicks with cool mustangs. Mia, but she isn't on here much, another girl I met through FB cyclone page who actually lived in FRIKIN SAN LUIS OBISPO and I invited on here, but she was always to busy to meet up, aaaaaaaaaaaaand thats it lol.

she came off kinda meh... i asked her to sign up and tell everyone here about her car and she hit me with "you can DM me with any questions you have" she's one of those "insta famous" people with like 10k followers and only follows like 200 people.. maybe shes too good for FFM.

• Like 1

Too good for FFM, I scoff at such people. But tis true, people can be like that, especially when insta famous.

Looks like there are some questions regarding the tidalwave supercharger. My 2014 Mustang is the prototype build and for a short time the one and only. Courtney is #2 followed by Joe #3..Several others are running around by now. Even with the proto type kit, I can 100% truthfully tell you guys, I haven't 1 problem at all with this kit. Definitely a great price for an aggressive and adrenaline packed experience.

http://www.tidalwavesupercharger.com/37.php

• Like 1

Looks like there are some questions regarding the tidalwave supercharger. My 2014 Mustang is the prototype build and for a short time the one and only. Courtney is #2 followed by Joe #3..Several others are running around by now. Even with the proto type kit, I can 100% truthfully tell you guys, I haven't 1 problem at all with this kit. Definitely a great price for an aggressive and adrenaline packed experience.

Would love to see some better pics of your setup and especially the dyno graphs.  All of they graphs in their videos are not always the most readable things.

Welcome to FFM!

Welcome to the forum and glad you found us! Joe has been tearing up the drag strip, definitely looking forward to hearing some more details and feedback from you too. :cheers: