Sign in to follow this  
Unclenard

What have you bought from LMR?

I bought my SVE front drag wheels with Mickey Thompsons and then a little later the matching front SVE skinnies with tires.

Axle nut.  MUCH better quality than the OEM one.  I was amazed that what was on the car from the factory was acceptable.

I also ordered something as a guest sometime back.  Unfortunately I can't remember what it was.  Might have been my SW exhaust.

MBRP SS Catback Exhaust, Airaid CAI and a BMR adj. Phb.

Redline Quicklift Plus hood struts, Stillen chin spoiler.

Hawk HP+ brake pads

Hawk Race brake pads

Centric premium rotors

Bunch of other stuff I forget...

LMR does have a lot off oddball stuff that is really handy when you actually need it.  At least someone does because that shit is important.  I couldn't find an axle nut until I hit LMR.

Too much to list!!

I have bought tons of stuff for my Fox body Stangs from them over the years and several items or the two 2011 Stangs that I had.  

Always great service!

• Like 1

Just ordered some new headlights for my sister's '03.  I missed a layover Friday night at Charlotte airport and she lives there so I called her to come get me.  Her headlights were so cloudy you couldn't tell her headlights were on!

For my car ordered new brake pads, BMR LCAs and new lug nuts as my old ones were getting rusty.

I bought these LED headlight replacements from them:

21246493114_21eaf43103_z.jpg

Install was mildly annoying because the adapter forced the lamp in the housing upside down.  Clipped a little plastic off it and they fit just fine.

Light output is fantastic - without being too douchey like an HID in a halogen reflector.  Light pattern/cut-off is kind of blurry based on their design and might probably suit a projector a bit better.

Edit:  Also got my BMR LCA's there.  Extremely happy with those.