Sign in to follow this  
Phillip@LRS

JULY 4TH SALE!

I just ordered me some 18"x10" sve black drift wheels. I know they're back ordered but I hope they ship soon. Happy 4th!!! 

• Like 5

I would have loved to take advantage of this sale and grab some Series 3 wheels but I'm not only bankrolling a mini vacation but also building a home gym so just don't have anything left to throw at the car until later this year.

i bought a 15x10 sve drag wheel in dark stainless because there's no telling when you will get the black ones back in stock... i'm gonna get it painted to match or hydrodipped in carbon fiber

• Like 2

i bought a 15x10 sve drag wheel in dark stainless because there's no telling when you will get the black ones back in stock... i'm gonna get it painted to match or hydrodipped in carbon fiber

Shit I hope not, LMR said these rims should be in by the end of July.

I just used it for an MBRP SS Catback Exhaust. $506...regular price was $545

Got my exhaust today. One muffler dented and one over axle pipe made with the bell on the wrong end. Too late to call MBRP today. I sent an email. Waiting for a reply.

Shit I hope not, LMR said these rims should be in by the end of July.

they've been out of stock for a while.. i dropped the silver one off yesterday to get painted to match the black ones

I just used it for an MBRP SS Catback Exhaust. $506...regular price was $545

Got my exhaust today. One muffler dented and one over axle pipe made with the bell on the wrong end. Too late to call MBRP today. I sent an email. Waiting for a reply.

MBRP called today...they are sending a new over axle pipe.

Can't wait to get this on the car...Bbk shorties and off road x and I should be done with exhaust. Full 2.5" out should help a little over stock.

• Like 1

MBRP called today...they are sending a new over axle pipe.

Can't wait to get this on the car...Bbk shorties and off road x and I should be done with exhaust. Full 2.5" out should help a little over stock.

Nice! And I don't think 2.5 will help performance any, but it will change the sound.