Sign in to follow this  
Bananana

Look what I found today!

Yup on my way to work I ran into her at in the O'Neil tunnel on 93 north....

49e4b7e27bf52390aaccbf11d506d24c.jpg

The new owner is from the wonderful drifting world of Saudi Arabia. I am not going to type his name no clue how its spelt :).

He has lowered it finally, black AM wheels and changed out the mufflers. I am so happy it went to someone and not disappeared into the dealer network..

He has my contact info and we are keeping in touch. So cool. Actually looks good with the black wheels.

• Like 7

No clue I will ask him, the tips were pretty plain with no embossed logo, looked like it could have been MBRP or MACs the tips looked long to me.  I do not know why he swapped them because they sounded amazing the way I left them, but he probably just wanted more volume to it.  Yeah the GT500 ones sell fast...

Man that's great!  Especially great to know it went to someone who will care for it.  Many years ago I sold a car of mine, and five years later I saw it driving down the coast!  It had changed ownership a time or two since I sold it, but they kept it exactly the way I had modded it!  I was drooling because I wanted to buy it again, but couldn't afford gas on a 455 4Bbl that got 10MPG freeway!  :P  I know that feeling though!  Excellent find!