Sign in to follow this  
popeye

Car is technically up for sale

I want to unload the car by Aug 1st and I already have a buyer. There are a few things I want to do to the car to make it more next buyer friendly. The ecoboost manifold will be coming off and more Ethan likely a 15 stock manifold with a port job. I will not be stripping the car as what's on it is what's going with it. I will probably take out the lightweight flywheel and put in a stock GT piece. Chatter is bothersome a bit and I'd rather the car be very squared away when it goes. I've had a ton of fun with this car and it has been my favorite mustang to date. I'll take a break from the hobby for a while during the next four years it's all going to college. I'll post up when the 15 manifold goes on and gets tuned. Plus that restores the gas line vacuum port. Another minor headache to clear up. I have been quiet the past few months as I knew this was gonna happen. Plus a health issue with my other daughter has taken center stage. If any of the boosted guy are interested in the ecoboost manifold I'll cut someone a great deal. Should be awesome for boost.

• Like 3

It's understandable the reasons for unloading. I look forward to seeing the results with the 15 IM before it goes.

Even though the Mustang will be gone, hopefully you'll stick around.

• Like 2

I'll stick around, I want to do some more work on the manifolds, I'm not yet convinced that a NA replacement can't be found. So I'll tinker here and there and find a guinea pig somehwere.

Good luck. And I also am curious how the 15 mani works out.

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I have access to a couple of really nice rides and I'm always working on someone's car. So it's not like I'll starve from auto deficiency.

No I wish I was selling for an upgrade. I might hold onto 7k or so and buy another wreck to work on when I can. The 15s are starting to pop up all over the place in the salvage yards.

Sorry to hear about the health issue but family comes first. and that school thing I can feel your pain. You know what beers on me.

Sent from my toilet

• Like 1

Hey Man, best of luck to you and your daughter. Mustangs are cheap and plentiful, you can get another one anytime you want - but school and family come way higher on the priority scale.

• Like 1

So are you still interested in my old engine over at MRT for mock up purposes, or moving on to a new project design?

Sorry to hear about your daughter's health issue.  I know all too well the setbacks.  I hope all goes well!  As for the Pony, you'll be back in the saddle soon enough.  No worries!

Sorry about your daughter and getting rid of the mustang. But projects come and go, I'm sure you'll be on another one in the near future.

Let me know what you want for the ecoboost manifold and when your ready to sell it. I might be interested.

Ok Southern, I'll be pulling it off in the next month. I'll give you a shout. We can work out some kind of deal.

Good luck man, hope the best for both your daughters! You're an awesome dad too, paying for college. I pretty much got a boot in the ass when I turned 18, lol.