Sign in to follow this  
2011fastford

MPT now owns the Bomber 3.7 turbo car

In reading some of the comments on instagram I think the car has a blown head gasket

Blown headgasket?  Man it sure seems like a lot of the non shop turbo cars aren't lasting very long on turbo setups.

• Like 2

Because our motors are not boost whores...?

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk

Because the guys blowing shit up on turbo setups are trying for huge hp or running into something (not setup right) else that contributes to the failure on the stock motor. Connor had his LPF kit running forever at lower boost in many many races until he turned it up, blew it up and the rebuilt the motor.

I still don't think they like turbo's much in stock form. Not saying it can't be done, clearly it can. But how many procharged cars have popped compared to turbo cars...

Yea there is like one turbo car running around on stock internals that isn't a shop car...that white 13 v6 on bags that the owner calls kokaine. I don't know of any other one. I bet there are a bunch of pro charged cars running strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only procharged cars known to break are the guys that are pushing 500+

So you think it's the fact that the turbo can get to 500 easier than the pro charger that the pro charged cars are holding up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its the combinations of high horsepower and torque that the turbo puts out. The procharger can put out the same hp but nowhere near close to the torque