Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback's '2015 GT PP Build

If I had the money I'd have at least 5 different set of wheels, some for various forms of racing and different street/all-weather setups.

I've got three sets but really only use 2.  My factory wheels/tires, my Forgestars that I daily and my SVE drag wheels/radials.  If I was into auto-x I'd probably sell the factory setup and get a set for that.

i dont think 18's look sexy on these cars unless your shit is slammed... 19's or 20's are probably the best way to go i'm willing to sacrifice a little performance for astetic reasons

i know this guy from a loca forum and he put 20" ninche verona's on and his car is stock suspension.. these things look sweet and he's not even lowered

9.jpg

6.jpg

12.jpg

Holy crap is that a nice setup.

Damn you kept your factory wheels? I couldn't even use mine if I wanted too

I've got my stockers in the garage sitting on a psuedo home made tire holder from 2x3's to keep them off the floor and out of my way.

My wheels or the wheels on the Blue S550?

The blue s550... anything that has deep concave is more "stance" the wheels your getting are pretty sick too.. I know a lot of guys out here on the import scene that run work... things are $$$$$

Yep. WORK wheels aren't cheap, that's for sure. I wanted a top quality wheel and had no idea about WORK until RavSpec posted his new vendor thread on Mustang 6G :)

Nice new pony, good to see you mod it. I have my stock set of wheels & tires only 5,000 miles. I got 18x9 American Racing razors and will track my pony soon. My wheels were less than $550 and my Koni sports were $490.00 so I made out like a bandit. Enjoy the twisty's!

I hate big wheels man.

The smaller the wheels that clear the brakes, the better.

Only exception is I like 20's on pickup trucks. No bigger.

Awe whats wrong with 20s :)

gallery_397_22_552226.jpg