Sign in to follow this  
Phillip@LRS

Deals on Wheels!

I want to see the Series 3 19x10 square setup on a 2011+ Mustang with Brembos!! I know the 19x9 wheels fit up front but I'm not interested in staggered wheels.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/SVE-46499652HK/sve-series-3-wheel-kit-19x9-10-black-0515

This is what I'm looking at but 19x10 front and rear. Let me know what kind of clearance issues arrise up front, OR send me a free 19x10 wheel to test fit. :Big Grin:

• Like 1

Man, a week (maybe 2) after I get the 19x9.5 drifts you go and put them in a kit ;(

Sad day.

Man, a week (maybe 2) after I get the 19x9.5 drifts you go and put them in a kit ;(

Sad day.

Give them a call, maybe they'll cover the price difference?

• Like 2

We haven't had a chance to test fit the 19x10 on the front as of yet. When we do I will be sure to let you know! 

I want to see the Series 3 19x10 square setup on a 2011+ Mustang with Brembos!! I know the 19x9 wheels fit up front but I'm not interested in staggered wheels.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/SVE-46499652HK/sve-series-3-wheel-kit-19x9-10-black-0515

This is what I'm looking at but 19x10 front and rear. Let me know what kind of clearance issues arrise up front, OR send me a free 19x10 wheel to test fit. :Big Grin:

Not for the 05 up platform un-fortunately. If you need anything else feel free to ask! 

Any chance of an 18x10 drift in silver?

For right now we are sticking with the 5 spoke design, but you never know we could change it up. Trust me you will be the first to know! 

do you guys plan on making different styles of drag wheels? or just stick with the 5 spoke design? 

• Like 2

Philip, perhaps you can help as the morons over at American Muscle sound like broken records... "that's a great idea! Let me look into it and i'll get back to you today!" 

The I don't hear anything, send another email the next day, which gets ignored. So typical of them... Which I guess is why I buy all my stuff from LMR if possible now haha.

Anyway, do you guys have any insite on swapping the 4 piston base 2015 GT brakes onto a 2014 S197? The calipers are like 90 bucks each from tasca, i'm also sure if LMR could put a kit together, they'd be by far the cheapest BBK for the S197, it would use OEM ford parts, and be a big money maker... But what i'm asking for now is just knowledge on whether it may or may not work.

• Like 1

We haven't had a chance to test fit the 19x10 on the front as of yet. When we do I will be sure to let you know! 

Looking forward to it!

Philip, perhaps you can help as the morons over at American Muscle sound like broken records... "that's a great idea! Let me look into it and i'll get back to you today!" 

The I don't hear anything, send another email the next day, which gets ignored. So typical of them... Which I guess is why I buy all my stuff from LMR if possible now haha.

Anyway, do you guys have any insite on swapping the 4 piston base 2015 GT brakes onto a 2014 S197? The calipers are like 90 bucks each from tasca, i'm also sure if LMR could put a kit together, they'd be by far the cheapest BBK for the S197, it would use OEM ford parts, and be a big money maker... But what i'm asking for now is just knowledge on whether it may or may not work.

Perhaps S550Yote can snap some photos of his front brakes and mounting points. We might glean some useful info from that especially if there is a local S197 owner to compare to.

• Like 1

We have't seen it done yet, nor have we tried it. That swap is definitely something that would be useful for the 13/14 guys, if one of y'all decide to try it please let us know! In the mean time I will keep my eye out for more insight on this kit. 

• Like 1