Sign in to follow this  
Phillip@LRS

New Wheels Inside!

The next big Mustang wheel is here at Late Model Restoration! Introducing the Mustang SVE Series 3 wheel! For 1994-04 Mustang owners, the Series 3 is built in sizes 18x9" for the front and 18x10" in the rear. For 2005-15 Mustang owners, the sizes are bumped up to 19x9" on the front and 19x10" in the back.  Available in gloss black, gun metal and chrome. 

See more here: http://bit.ly/1EasKXB

10988426_906263812766760_618949395127147

• Like 6

The next big Mustang wheel is here at Late Model Restoration! Introducing the Mustang SVE Series 3 wheel! For 1994-04 Mustang owners, the Series 3 is built in sizes 18x9" for the front and 18x10" in the rear. For 2005-15 Mustang owners, the sizes are bumped up to 19x9" on the front and 19x10" in the back.  Available in gloss black, gun metal and chrome. 

See more here: http://bit.ly/1EasKXB

Is that the gun metal in the picture?  Any pics on a 2011-2014?

Is that the gun metal in the picture?  Any pics on a 2011-2014?

Those are the gunmetal 19" Staggered. We haven't had a chance to mount them up on a 11-14, but we will post up pictures as soon as we do. 

Those are the gunmetal 19" Staggered. We haven't had a chance to mount them up on a 11-14, but we will post up pictures as soon as we do. 

Definitely try to fit the 19x10 wheels up front and if you run into fitment issues to find out what it would take to get them to fit.

• Like 1

these remind me of the TSW's

TSW Valencia I think. These have a better spoke design IMO as the Valencia like the Nurburgrings have a flatter spoke design are are just a tad boring compared to other similar designs.

TSW Valencia I think. These have a better spoke design IMO as the Valencia like the Nurburgrings have a flatter spoke design are are just a tad boring compared to other similar designs.

yeah those are the ones

you're right but they are pretty similar... the SVE series 3 just has more rivits and 4 more spokes..  i counted 16 on the TSW's and 20 on the SVE's

post-19-0-04661900-1431082219_thumb.jpgpost-19-0-93749900-1431082227_thumb.jpg

We have not had a chance to do so yet. We did just set up the 20x10/ 20x8.5 and threw those on our 15! When we get the chance to throw them on I will be sure to let ya'll know the fitment issues if there is any. 

• Like 2

We have not had a chance to do so yet. We did just set up the 20x10/ 20x8.5 and threw those on our 15! When we get the chance to throw them on I will be sure to let ya'll know the fitment issues if there is any.

Wish you had these back in March when I bought wheels.

Looking forward to this!