Smokinstanley92

Capitol Raceway Tonight

it doesnt matter if you red light or not wining is winning lol

Hahahaha maybe with your ego! In a competition, red light = lose.

• Like 2

That 109 MPH suggests you weren't spraying....Nice work hammering the 1/8th!     Pretty damn impressive.    Are we stick guys giving away a lot?

That 109 MPH suggests you weren't spraying....Nice work hammering the 1/8th!     Pretty damn impressive.    Are we stick guys giving away a lot?

you still spraying your car RB?

Yes.  I have to get the Forum caught up, but the 35 shot jets took me to 12.39 (from high 12s) in 12.50 Index last Saturday.  I had to lift in the 2nd chance at qualifying in order to get a valid time.  A new set of taller Hoosier QTPs has done wonders for consistency.  

Very dense, cold air (DA = -900ft) and the small shot took the nearly 3500 lb car to 113+.   I went one round, running (accidentally) a perfect 12.500 in the win.  2nd round the pro tree took forever to activate, and I lost by getting into the factory rev limiter at the staging beams, my opponent being the cooler head and not messing up.

• Like 3

Yes.  I have to get the Forum caught up, but the 35 shot jets took me to 12.39 (from high 12s) in 12.50 Index last Saturday.  I had to lift in the 2nd chance at qualifying in order to get a valid time.  A new set of taller Hoosier QTPs has done wonders for consistency.  

Very dense, cold air (DA = -900ft) and the small shot took the nearly 3500 lb car to 113+.   I went one round, running (accidentally) a perfect 12.500 in the win.  2nd round the pro tree took forever to activate, and I lost by getting into the factory rev limiter at the staging beams, my opponent being the cooler head and not messing up.

Nice times RB!