Sign in to follow this  
tomas6791

2007 Ford Mustang Gt500 With Only 178 Miles

Meh, guess that means I don't have enough money.  If I buy a car it's because I'm going to drive the shit out of it.

• Like 1

Meh, guess that means I don't have enough money.  If I buy a car it's because I'm going to drive the shit out of it.

The owner probably has two or three off these lol

We buy cars to drive them too.  If I'm paying a boatload of money for a car I want people to see me driving the damn thing! 

• Like 2

So he didn't turn a positive investment or have fun with the damn car.

I'd say maybe it was an ex selling off the proceeds of a divorce to be vindictive, but in the ebay listing it talks about adding mods at buyers request so that's obviously not the case.

There's a salesman at my local dealership with a 2007.  Bought it, put it on stands.  Such a shame.  Something like 10 miles on it.  This is why we should all have GT350's!

• Like 2

That's like not having sex with your wife so it is fresh and new for the next guy after you're gone!

• Like 3

That's like not having sex with your wife so it is fresh and new for the next guy after you're gone!

More like marrying a woman then leaving her in the basement for 8 years. :Shocked:

• Like 1

Probably bought it then forgot about it.

yeah  probably

I never understood the garage queen mentality when purchasing a car. Drive it!! Show it off!!

if said person has money to buy a car like that and not drive it i'm sure he has a lot of toys that he does drive

More like marrying a woman then leaving her in the basement for 8 years. :Shocked:

didnt you do something similar to that lololol

Same here.  And as many of you know, I have recently proven that!  ;)  and  :(   Comedy and tragedy...