Sign in to follow this  
Phillip@LRS

Fast Ford Muscle Discount Code

How much?
6% 

We have received a lot of requests from the forum members for a forum discount. We have been listening, and want to thank you for your support by extending a 6% discount on all items for all forum members. 

Is there shipping?

Shipping is FREE!

How do I get my Discount? 

Web customers: Before you place your order online you will need discount code GVMWJ4GQ. Your discount will be applied before your order ships. You can now just simply type the discount code into the coupon box, and it will be applied to the order. 

Feel free to email me if you have any issues regarding your order or have any questions. Phillip.perez@latemodelrestoration.com

How much?

6%

We have received a lot of requests from the forum members for a forum discount. We have been listening, and want to thank you for your support by extending a 6% discount on all items for all forum members.

Is there shipping?

Shipping is FREE!

How do I get my Discount?

Web customers: Before you place your order online you will need discount code GVMWJ4GQ. Your discount will be applied before your order ships. You can now just simply type the discount code into the coupon box, and it will be applied to the order.

Feel free to email me if you have any issues regarding your order or have any questions. Phillip.perez@latemodelrestoration.com

Awesome! Just in time for me to order some rims! SVE drifts in 18x10!

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Awesome. I might be in the market for wheels and exhaust this summer!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

LMR has so many exhaust options, it's ridiculous.

This makes decisions so difficult! Haha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

hahah i know, just trolling the troll post

Gotta love when the troll starts trolling other troll posts that are not started by the trollmaster of trolling himself  :trololol-1:  

• Like 3

Any word when the Black Drifts in 18x10 will be back in stock?! I am in need of new tires, and need new rims to go with!

• Like 1

Any word when the Black Drifts in 18x10 will be back in stock?! I am in need of new tires, and need new rims to go with!

They are still held up with the manufacture. Feef free to shoot me an email and I will keep you updated periodically. phillip.perez@latemodelrestoration.com