Sign in to follow this  
valorian

2013 and 2014 Service CDs available from Helm

I just received this email from Helm Inc. Service CDs are now available for purchase for the 2013 and 2014 model years. Not sure if they were already available. I just got this email today.

"The item you requested, FCS1294613, 2013 MUSTANG SERVICE INFORMATION CD-ROM has been printed and is now available for sale. 

Please go to www.helminc.com or contact us today at 1-800-782-4356 to place your order."

http://www.helminc.com/helm/search_service_owner.asp?Style=helm&class_2=FRD

I just received this email from Helm Inc. Service CDs are now available for purchase for the 2013 and 2014 model years. Not sure if they were already available. I just got this email today.

"The item you requested, FCS1294613, 2013 MUSTANG SERVICE INFORMATION CD-ROM has been printed and is now available for sale. 

Please go to www.helminc.com or contact us today at 1-800-782-4356 to place your order."

http://www.helminc.com/helm/search_service_owner.asp?Style=helm&class_2=FRD

LOLOLOLOLOL. They want $170 for a CD containing the factory service manual? The 2011+ Mustang FSM is available online... for free.

Talk about a dinosaur company not long for this world. Helms, lol. Professional shops get their service manual info from ALLDATA and Mitchell and most DIYers have the savvy to find copies of the FSM online.

That paypal donation service manual site sucks. It's not complete and is brutal to navigate.

That paypal donation service manual site sucks. It's not complete and is brutal to navigate.

Absolutely complete. Yes, a little quirky to navigate, but once you get used to it, its actually pretty easy:

http://iihs.net/fsm/?dir=711

Bonus points for printing out hardcopy sections at work, section by section over time.

I have never had any luck pulling up complete wiring diagrams.

There you go, I've never had good luck on there. I usually leave the computer wanting to smash it.

Lol. You should have known me when I was younger, but then I could take it out in the ring.

Yeah, seems I can pull up simple stuff no problem, but the complex stuff, like popeye was talking about, just won't display sometimes.

Yeah, seems I can pull up simple stuff no problem, but the complex stuff, like popeye was talking about, just won't display sometimes.

Trust me, I know how you feel. You have to invest time to get familiar with the system. Once you learn the way its laid out, there is a WEALTH of information. There are a lot of big directories leading to sub-directories and into further sub-sub directories. But every component is covered.