Sign in to follow this  
nastang87xx

Any new hardware recently?

I sold my Para S16-40 and bought an xD(m) 40!  Always wanted one of these!  Can't wait to go accessory crazy!  I'm just on the 48 hour holding period right now.

• Like 1

I sold my Para S16-40 and bought an xD(m) 40! Always wanted one of these! Can't wait to go accessory crazy! I'm just on the 48 hour holding period right now.

That is one of the best handling guns I have ever shot. Perfect balance and gets back onto target instantly. I wish I shot one before I bought my SR9.

You sold the Para without telling me?!?!?! You know how I feel about Para Ordnance!!

Was that supposed to be XDm? I had one of those for a little while(3.8 9mm). Nice little gun but didn't shoot as accurate as I would have liked.

You sold the Para without telling me?!?!?! You know how I feel about Para Ordnance!!

Was that supposed to be XDm? I had one of those for a little while(3.8 9mm). Nice little gun but didn't shoot as accurate as I would have liked.

I really dislike the safety on the grip of the xD it feels like you have to squeeze it to shoot it..

I really dislike the safety on the grip of the xD it feels like you have to squeeze it to shoot it..

That's why it's there, to make sure you have a proper grip of the gun before firing. On my XDm I could barely feel the grip safety. On 1911's the grip safety can be customized to fit your hand.

Ohhhh......sorry man, I actually did forget about that!  Oh yeah, X Dm haha.  Stupid emoticon.  I got the 4.5 in .40.  I LOVE the X Dm because I actually am very surgical with it.  And the grip is 1911'ish so it's just perfect for me.  I also want to spec it out a bit too with the rail system and grip, something I wasn't able to do with that S16-40 Limited.  

Good choice! I would love to have an XDm but for now I'll keep my XD9.

The only thing I've done to it is add a Lasermax internal rod laser. The thing cost nearly as much as the gun!

post-922-0-37276900-1415490042_thumb.jpg

post-922-0-45411600-1415490063_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Getting ready to pull the trigger tomarrow. Purchasing a bushmaster 223/556 ORC. After mail in rebate 549$.

That's a steal

I need a carry gun too...having trouble making a decision.

That's why I bought the SR9. Awesome carry gun with all the capacity you need. Striker fired and reliable. It's very slim for a high capacity gun and with the ghost trigger extender it shoots very well.

I need a carry gun too...having trouble making a decision.

S&W Shield, Glock 40(new), XDs, Ruger(so many options), Kahr(everything is for concealed carry).

+1 for the S&W Shield 40.

My friend has one and it's real comparable to my Kahr PM45.

obviously smoother shooting because of the smaller round.

post-922-0-82883100-1415573720_thumb.jpg

+1 for the S&W Shield 40.

My friend has one and it's real comparable to my Kahr PM45.

obviously smoother shooting because of the smaller round.

.40 is a higher pressure/energy round than a .45 and is much snappier IMO.

.40 is a higher pressure/energy round than a .45 and is much snappier IMO.

Possibly, but either way I shot them back to back and it was a little easier to handle.

I carry many monsters. 1 day a P238. Maybe day after SP101 2&1/4" then FS92 growing M&P 45 growing model 20. Little hard to conceal some of those. Lol.

Getting ready to pull the trigger tomarrow. Purchasing a bushmaster 223/556 ORC. After mail in rebate 549$.

Have you considered building your own? For that amount you could have something that shoots heavier rounds more accurately and reliably.

I LOVE .40.  Love it love it love.  Say what's up with Khar Arms?  I know they're a big name but never shot one.

I like mine! Small, fits my hand comfortably, decently accurate for a 3" barrel, and consistent/predictable trigger pull for a double action.

I used to have a picture from the first time I shot it, I tried looking and firing at a tree about 10 yards out, hit it and then double tapped quickly, the spread of all 3 shots was less than 6".

Well I bought the AR. Couldn't pass it up. 550$. That's about as much as a AR in 22 cal. Also picked up a 37$ optic and 120 rounds of 556. I still want the Ruger 762 SR. BAD MO FO!

I carry many monsters. 1 day a P238. Maybe day after SP101 2&1/4" then FS92 growing M&P 45 growing model 20. Little hard to conceal some of those. Lol.

Wow. 556 is a lil round compared to some. But here's my new lil friend.

post-918-0-76250000-1415668700_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I was looking at AR's just for the hell of it tool.  Lego sets basically!

And I held an M&P Shield.  THAT is a fantastic gun.