jlawrence613

Longtubes and the Cyclone Engine

Hooker makes headers for the Cyclone?!

And their shorties add exactly +9.23 HP and +8.33 LB.FT torque.

I think these people need to learn how to use sig figs, because that kinda crap pisses me off! I grantee their accuracy isn't even with 5hp................... But they show an 3 orders of magnitude more than that? Such Stupid, Much Annoying.

I do a Lot of research, building custom cars and Hooker is the design I really like for the Cyclone. Just compare the design in photo's. I've not used their headers but the design is really nice.

My code us p2251 and i got a new sensor but having trouble locating the old one. Does anyone have pictures of where location is? Thanks

P2251 is Bank 1 sensor 1, which means the passenger side front O2 sensor. Should be mounted at the exhaust manifold collector before the cat flange.

• Like 2

On 1/23/2019 at 12:09 AM, NCJames said:

I have BBK longtubes and I have code too p2254.

Welcome to the forum and to the joys of long tubes on the Cyclone engine.  After going thru three O2 sensors I switched to shorties and haven't had a problem since.