Sign in to follow this  
nastang87xx

Taken off the market: Borla ATAK axle back for Borla Touring axle back

Yep, as it sounds.  My car is way too loud and I was flagged at racing events and don't want to constantly swap axle backs.  So I have to compromise.  They will be cleaned and oiled of course.

Good luck with the sale, I would grab them but I do not like tickets.

• Like 1

Thanks!  If you would believe it, I've NEVER gotten a ticket in the Mustang in all of the years I've owned it.  And I've had some serious noises coming out of my car for many of them!

Out of the 10+ times I have been pulled over in mine (only 1 ticket) only one was for noise. It's all legal so I wast worried, but he just said keep it down. It was 11 at night and I was at 3k rpm with ATAKs.

Sale is ending.  I have decided to take these off the market and put them back on the car.  I have a friend attempting to make a set of silencers or baffles to control the sound when race regulation requires it.

• Like 1

Out of the 10+ times I have been pulled over in mine (only 1 ticket) only one was for noise. It's all legal so I wast worried, but he just said keep it down. It was 11 at night and I was at 3k rpm with ATAKs.

Awesome Youtube video, congrats.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.