FordService

The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

Hey everyone,

I will be out of the office tomorrow, Friday July 4, 2014.

I will be returning on Monday, July 7th, 2014.

Be safe and have a Happy 4th of July! :clapping:  :yahoo:  :cheers:

Tricia

Be nice if Ford could own up to there paint defect in the hoods of 2005 to 2012 stangs. I have tried to get my issue resolved! Anyway you could look more into this?

My local dealership Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield Illinois took care of mine and my girls mustang for that issue. It also happens to the trunk.

They have great service.

Some dealerships do not like doing warranty work because it hurts their business profits. It's wrong. You just have to find a good dealership. They are rare. Good luck.

Hey guys,

Tricia is out of the office today. For immediate assistance before she gets back, please contact us via one of our social media outlets, or call our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

Have a great day!

Deysha

Alan, service manager at my Ford dealer, asked Ford to replace my hood because of the specifics of my paint bubbling.  He and I are waiting Ford's answer.

Alan, service manager at my Ford dealer, asked Ford to replace my hood because of the specifics of my paint bubbling.  He and I are waiting Ford's answer.

What are the specifics of your paint bubbling?  The paint on my 13's hood is bubbling a bit but hasn't broken completely through yet.  Need to stop by the dealer after work one day.  I really want a new hood instead of a simple repaint.

Same here, just out warranty, and bubbling on the underside of the front lip by the seam.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Class action suit ongoing in NJ, I contacted the liars involved in case they go national. Not gonna waste my time to get aggravated over out of warranty claim denial with Ford. They know it's a problem and do nothing to fix it from the factory.

Class action suit ongoing in NJ, I contacted the liars involved in case they go national. Not gonna waste my time to get aggravated over out of warranty claim denial with Ford. They know it's a problem and do nothing to fix it from the factory.

All I can say is good luck to the all aluminum F150's Ford is going to be putting out.  If they can't even get the paint right on an aluminum hood.... good luck with every body panel.

I will be out of the office for the next 4 days, guys. If you need me, I’ll be back on Wednesday. You can also contact one of my amazing colleagues via one of the links under my signature. Have a great weekend!

Deysha

Deysha, Tricia, unfortunately i may need your help for the first time... See the thread linked below..

http://www.fastfordmuscle.com/index.php/topic/2457-major-customer-service-problem-see-to-believe/

I will update you guys how it goes tomorrow, and hopefully i won't need to have it escalated...

• Like 1

Ok im new to this so any help would be great. I was wanting to ask about a car I just bought. some of you know it. Its my 2014 mustang warrior. being deployed right now I can do anything about it. but my problem is. my wife went to get the car for me last week and failed to look the car over real good. but when my friend came by to look at it he noticed wax build up on the car. doing me a favor we went to work getting it of. that's when he noticed all the scratches. on the top and on the drivers side door. Also he found the orange peal im some areas. the the dealership that we got the car from is skating around the idea of fixing it. so my friend found a dealership that will. my question is how do I know they will fix it right? and also can I recommend a body shop that is part of my car club?

I will be out of the office tomorrow, guys. If you need me, I’ll be back on Thursday. :derisive:  You can always contact one of my amazing colleagues via one of the links under my signature. Have a good one!

Deysha

Hey, hey, hey!

I will be out of the office tomorrow to celebrate and give thanks with my loved ones. If you need me, I’ll be back on Friday bright, early, and stuffed.  :laughing:

Hope you all have a great Turkey Day!

Deysha

• Like 3

So I am new to this as well, but I may need some help :/

There seems to be some corrosion on my hood, right at the front lip in a few spots. It looks like the paint is just starting to flake off and this is a bit concerning. I am actually currently at a ford dealer for an oil change and they said I have to talk to a ford rep who is only here about once a month :(. I am not "worried" about it, but I am pretty sure this should be covered and want to get it taken care of hopefully sooner than later. I am going on a 10 day vacation starting Saturday and if I could possibly get it handled before then it would be amazing. Or even while I'm gone, drop it off and pick it up 10 days later (as long as they don't go and joy ride in it like Sawgrass did).

Any chance you could help with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am new to this as well, but I may need some help :/

There seems to be some corrosion on my hood, right at the front lip in a few spots. It looks like the paint is just starting to flake off and this is a bit concerning. I am actually currently at a ford dealer for an oil change and they said I have to talk to a ford rep who is only here about once a month :(. I am not "worried" about it, but I am pretty sure this should be covered and want to get it taken care of hopefully sooner than later. I am going on a 10 day vacation starting Saturday and if I could possibly get it handled before then it would be amazing. Or even while I'm gone, drop it off and pick it up 10 days later (as long as they don't go and joy ride in it like Sawgrass did).

Any chance you could help with this?

Man, when I had the corrosion on the leading edge of my hood, my dealer took a few shots of it and just scheduled the warranty work.... their Ford rep was on vacation and not even around to approve it until the work had already begun!

Hello, coolest people ever!

I will be out of the office from now until mid-day on Monday, on a late birthday vaca. Still not sure if I’m going to Virginia or Miami. Lol! Don’t miss me too much and behave while I’m out. If you need assistance in the meantime, hit up one of my peeps in my signature. Have a great weekend!

Deysha

I will be out of the office from now until mid-day on Monday, on a late birthday vaca. Still not sure if I’m going to Virginia or Miami. Lol! Don’t miss me too much and behave while I’m out. If you need assistance in the meantime, hit up one of my peeps in my signature. Have a great weekend!

Deysha

I will have to do that! I posted up a few in this thread about an issue I am having, but I guess I should have PMed you directly. I am on vacation as well, so when I return I'll get it figured out.

Have a great vacation!

Deysha

Coming to the greatest state EVARR????

Hello my amazing people!

I will be out of the office tomorrow to celebrate with my crazy family and loved ones. Please, be safe on the roads and enjoy your loved ones. I will be back on Friday, bright and early.

May you all have a Merry Christmas!  :santaclaus:

Deysha