Sign in to follow this  
buildingsleeper2

guys don't forget you get your donation for the discount.

Guys when you donate for the Cam Project you get a the amount you donated for your discount on the porting.anyone who donated $ 20.00 and under will automatically get a $ 25.00 discount for you help.I appreciate you guys and this is my way of saying thank you for your help in this venture.

you get $50.00 off..Kemal give me a few jobs and I'll get the money to you. you already had your intakes done so this is the way I can get it to you bud.

I'm honestly not worried about it. I was just curious. I want to help you succeed.

From the menu, the title says don't forget the donation to the disco lol. I keep hearing "You Should Be Dancing" in my head.

I'll donate and want ported lower intake, just gotta find a shop I trust to do the install. I am on the coastal bend of Texas, not a lot of performance shops down here.

I'll donate and want ported lower intake, just gotta find a shop I trust to do the install. I am on the coastal bend of Texas, not a lot of performance shops down here.

Idealy you will want both upper and lower, matching them is helpful... And most everyone does both, so picking up a set of manifolds used will be easier then just a lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys donations aren't needed anymore. I paid for the rest of the rest of the project already. however I am running a special of $30.00 off till the end of april so I can get caught up before my surgery. after the surgery I'll be laid up for a few months with recovery and physical therapy.

Good luck with the Surgery. Get well fast before car show season. We still need to get to Byron more this summer.

Good luck with the Surgery. Get well fast before car show season. We still need to get to Byron more this summer.

most definitely we do. I want to see how this car performs with the cams in them.how is your mustang running with the new gears?I bet it picks up faster.

It's a whole new car with the new gears. I'm hoping to have the money to get my intakes ported once you are well again.