Sign in to follow this  
2011fastford

Post your Android pictures here!

Looks like we are trying to up our post counts by posting one picture at a time!!

Where's my banhammer!!??!! :dwarf:

• Like 1

Looks like we are trying to up our post counts by posting one picture at a time!!  Where's my banhammer!!??!! :dwarf:

lmao my copy paste on my phone overlaps when I post multiple things

excuses I know:)

This is a picture of the '97 Mustang convertible that we are buying for our daughter as a surprise for her 15th birthday.  A friend of mine's shop just painted the car and I found the wheels and tires on Craigslist.  We are finishing everything up on it this week and it should be ready to pickup by the weekend.  This was taken with my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.

20140222_143046_zps0bsq4gqk.jpg

• Like 3

2003 Mustang I bought my daughter for graduation.  Literally a little old lady in Florida had it, only 27,000 miles on it.

2003_Mustang.jpg

Very nice!!  I had agreed to purchase a set of wheels and tires like are on your daughter's car but the seller jerked me around so I found the set that is on the car now.  

The '97 only has 46K original miles and is a one owner from the Richmond, VA area.  The car was actually totaled from a very slight front end impact.  We replaced the headlights, running horse emblem and bracket and repaired some cracking to the leading edge of the composite hood.  That was it!  No airbags were deployed.  The clear coat was shot on the car so we repainted the enitre car.  It is turning out nice!  I think she is going to be extremely happy and surprised!

Some lucky kids you guys have!

Our daughter is an honor role student that is taking all advance courses.  She has been on the high school cross country team since the 6th grade and is a member of the varsity girls and boys cheering leading squad.  She is a good kid and will be getting her learner's permit at 15 years and 6 months.  This way she will be able to learn to drive on the car that she will bre driving when she gets her regular license.

My 13 yr old who wants my car, not, waiting for school bus at 7a.m.. pic was to show shedding from cottonwood tree taken on motorola droid razr.

post-912-0-16145200-1393416660_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Our daughter is an honor role student that is taking all advance courses.  She has been on the high school cross country team since the 6th grade and is a member of the varsity girls and boys cheering leading squad.  She is a good kid and will be getting her learner's permit at 15 years and 6 months.  This way she will be able to learn to drive on the car that she will bre driving when she gets her regular license.

Glad to hear kids like this still exist. There were so many stoners and partiers and drinkers that I'm surprised 50% of my class even graduated. A real shame and most of them are working dead-end jobs if they have jobs at all.

I had decent grades but was 1st chair trumpet in the band, horn line captain in the marching band, solo award winner, and invited to an exclusive state ensemble at VA Tech my senior year and was untouchable in the individual challenges. I didn't get shit from my parents!

Oh well, I got two Mustangs now!! Hahaha!

This was me. I kept my grades up, spent 2 years learning to drive in an Explorer and F150, got 12 college credits in high school, got into my dream school, and was rewarded for my hard work.

Get her interested in dual enrollment or AP courses. She may not like the extra work in high school but it's a lifesaver your freshman year.

Glad to hear kids like this still exist. There were so many stoners and partiers and drinkers that I'm surprised 50% of my class even graduated. A real shame and most of them are working dead-end jobs if they have jobs at all.

I had decent grades but was 1st chair trumpet in the band, horn line captain in the marching band, solo award winner, and invited to an exclusive state ensemble at VA Tech my senior year and was untouchable in the individual challenges. I didn't get shit from my parents!

Oh well, I got two Mustangs now!! Hahaha!

A lot of people I know from high school, which was a magnet school so you had to test to get in and maintain a certain gpa, are not doing well in college because they don't do the work, skip classes, etc even though they have the knowledge and ability. It'd pretty disappointing because there's so much potential