2 hours ago, Evil87GN said:

Hmmm, should I be a putz and re-intro myself...🤣

Yeah, yeah, one of the OG member has returned to the fold. I made the cardinal sin of going to Mopar, and ohhh boy do I and my bank account regret that decision. Picked up the '13 V6 a few weeks ago, and hoping my Scat Pack goes bye-bye after it's back on the road..again. Let's just say it has been a never ending nightmare with that damn thing. 

Fun has already begun with the Cyc....working on data logging/tuning via HP Tuners + have shorties and upgraded driveshaft waiting to go on soon. 

Welcome back!

On 11/18/2019 at 8:21 AM, Unclenard said:

Welcome back!

Thanks much bud, and it's good to be back in a Cyclone. I'm probably re-inventing the wheel, but data logging the car via HPT and building a channel layout for the platform is definitely fun/interesting. I see you are still in the Tampa/St Pete area....I'm still up in Jax. I haven't been to OSW in a few years now though, not since I started putting my 392 back together. You can bet I will be rolling back down there soon to test the upgrades on the ol rattletrap Cyc. Panhard bar and sway bar end links are squeaking/rattling and driving me effing nuts..lol. 

• Haha 1

My neighbor had a 2016 black Scat Pack car, and he's sold his? He rarely drove it, and one time made it "Jump" from lane to lane with a blip of the throttle, scared him I'm sure,lol. Welcome back, what was wrong with the Dodge.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:29 AM, Roanstang said:

My neighbor had a 2016 black Scat Pack car, and he's sold his? He rarely drove it, and one time made it "Jump" from lane to lane with a blip of the throttle, scared him I'm sure,lol. Welcome back, what was wrong with the Dodge.

Thanks for the welcome, and the SP has been a fun car...when I got to drive it. I had a massive brain fart in August of 2017 and broke it...sent #5 piston/rod into the oil pan. Note to self...don't tinker on the car when you've been up for 20+ hours & it's hot as hell in the garage. Bad combo, makes you forget where you left things that engines don't react to very well. 

Took a while to get the $$ together to fix it, then I decided wth it's being built right the first time. Full forged bottom end, ARP bolts/main studs, nice cam setup, etc. Lots of waiting on parts, machine shop back ups, and generally a royal PITA. Got it running again in April of this year. Did the oil changes, started logging/tuning, then went to the track for some gentle shakedown runs in mid May. 1st pass...spun, tagged the limiter for 1-1.2 secs by data log...short shifted it on down the track...heard a rattle. SO, car is back at the engine builder's shop, waiting for him to pull it out/investigate/repair. I've put 1400 miles on the car in 2+ years....while still making payments. At this point, ready to have a stock engine dropped back in so I can unload the orange nightmare. No Mo Mopar for me, unless it's a used Hellcat. 

• Haha 1