Rewards Level 3

• Members
  • 6,368 posts
  • 5660 reward credits
  • Los Angeles
  • California
Garage View Garage

Posted February 16, 2017 - 10:53 PM

Terry has always been cool with me, but I didn't frequent the cyclone page that much so I can't exactly speak for anything that happened over there other the. A few guys I didn't care for

He is cool until you try and question him on something he says. Even with proof, he thinks himself as god, thus can't be wrong. It's literally impossible for him to be wrong, whatever proof you provide was wrong or made up. Him and Jordan are why I straight up gave up, twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLT CAI -- 73mm BBK TB -- Lone Wolf Ported Mani's -- BBK Ceramic Shorties -- Borla ATAK -- MPT 91 Tune
MGW Race Spec -- RAM HDX -- Fidanza 12lbs flywheel -- DSS Aluminum -- 3.73 Rear
Koni Yellow's -- J&M CC Plates -- SR Springs -- Boss 302 Strut Brace -- BMR LCA's, Relo's, Adj. PHR, Motor Mounts
275/40 R19 MPSS -- 19x9.5 SVE Drifts -- Hawk HPS 5.0
JLT Oil Seperator -- SS Clutch & Brake Lines -- Billlet Grille -- GT500 Rear Diffuser -- Blue on Black Cue Ball Shifter Knob -- GT500 Steering Wheel
250 watt 10" Bazookah Tube -- JBL GTO8628 6x8"
The Smoking Tire One Take:

#42 2011fastford

2011fastford

FFM INSTAGRAM MOD

• Members
  • 13,223 posts
  • 11123 reward credits
  • Albuquerque
  • New Mexico

Posted February 16, 2017 - 11:38 PM

Terry called me a legend and Jordan commented a legendary douche lol lmao the guys a fucking dork I will be in Texas for tk2017 and have no problem marking a detour to fort hood to bitch slap that phaggot

2011FastFord2.JPG.jpg

Instagram
@2011fastford505

youtube channel

https://www.youtube....fcl0lx8MEyEby4g

#43 popeye

popeye

World's fastest Ecoboost manifold swapped 3.7, yo haters.

• Members
  • 3,695 posts
  • 3569 reward credits
  • Pennsylvania

Posted February 17, 2017 - 06:25 AM

Terry called me a legend and Jordan commented a legendary douche lol lmao the guys a fucking dork I will be in Texas for tk2017 and have no problem marking a detour to fort hood to bitch slap that phaggot

You made a comment that some drama may be going on. The drama on that page is never ending. I will honestly save you a lot of indigestion. Leave that group.
Jordan is some fat geek who bought a turbo kit and now thinks he is a 3.7 mustang god. I remember the ridiculous conversation I had with him about who Kenny Brown was and what he meant to the mustang world.
His response was that his Google search didn't tell him anything so Kenny Brown is some unknown hack.
It just never ends and every project not associated with Jack Terry or Jordan is some type of joke.

2012 V6 6M - MPT tune - Cold Air Intake - GT throttle body 80 mm - Mac Shorties - Stock cats/no resonators - 2 3/4" exhaust after cats - GT Mufflers
Aluminum DS - 3.73 gears - Konis yellows - Steeda Sport springs - 255/45-18 Toyo Sports

#44 nastang87xx

nastang87xx

Operations Advisor

• Moderators
  • 6,975 posts
  • 4532 reward credits
  • Milwaukee
  • Wisconsin
Garage View Garage

Posted February 17, 2017 - 02:41 PM

Agreed.  Arguing with stupid is like trying to win a game already lost.

Retired Moderator - Thank you FFM members for an incredible online experience!

Visit Fastfordmuscle on Facebook!

Thank you to CORSA PERFORMANCE for supporting my vehicle

2016 900A Spec||PQ853||60T

SCCA SOLO Class CAM-C

2011 400A Spec || Option 55D || Option BB

YouTube!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com